Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam's Blog (From The Essex)

Go down

Sam's Blog (From The Essex) Empty Sam's Blog (From The Essex)

What a friggin' week? Glad it's Saturday but I know this weekend is gonna fly by whilst the rest of the working week is just gonna drag like a pensioner's ass.... why is that? Eh??

So anyway, after a week full of office bullshit and drudgery I have a weekend full of....partying?? Shopping? ...NO.... packing up a four bed house all by myself ready for our move on the 26th! Grrrr! PC Plum is working the weekend so I'm lumbered with making a start on it! Aside from that I've got to make a few bits of jewellery that people have ordered and get that shipped out...speaking of jewellery, here are a few new bits I've made and stuck on eBay! Woohoo! They seem to be selling pretty well.... this time next year I'll e a MILLIONAIRE! .... or probably not....

Sam's Blog (From The Essex) Starbu10Sam's Blog (From The Essex) Donut_11

So anyway..... every day I commute to and from Essex for work, that's almost 2 hours of travelling and along the way I often find a few odd looking commuter chumps that I collect on my iPhone like Pokemon.... here's one... I call this one 'ol screw face!

Sam's Blog (From The Essex) Ol_scr10

She looks like she wants to poke me in the eye ..... you gotta have nerves of steal to catch these commutermon on your phone, I tell ya!

Gotta catch em aaaaaaall COMMUTERMON! If this doesn't break any forum rules I shall post a new commuter mon every weekday from my travels... and may start a weekly caption competition for all you lovely forum members to win BIG BIG prizes!!! ..... (subject to Tiger's approval of course!) Smile

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!

Peace out
xxxx
SamFromTheEssex
SamFromTheEssex
Obsessed Forum Member

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sam's Blog (From The Essex) :: Comments

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm  Serenity Now!

Lyn from Forrest Gate! Shocked affraid

Back to top Go down

SamFromTheEssex

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 am  SamFromTheEssex

LMAO! Laughing

I'll tell her hi from you next time I see her Razz

Back to top Go down

SamFromTheEssex

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:16 am  SamFromTheEssex

test

Back to top Go down