Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Money Fast!!As Seen On Oprah!

Go down

Make Money Fast!!As Seen On Oprah! Empty Make Money Fast!!As Seen On Oprah!

Post  MIKE2569 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Make The Cash You Need Fast

As seen on 20/20 and Oprah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am such a supper skeptic. I get all sorts of emails containing junk about making money and I guess that because it's something have been searching for. However, I have ran across this a many of times through out the years and have though man this is a bunch of malarky just as the others. Every time I have read it someone has found a way to make it easier and easier to get paid off of. So finally I figured what the heck this thing just keeps passing me in life and I pay it no nevermind.

I decided I'm going to give it a try, heck I've given away more $ at the store for some candy & chips. Low and behold I have to be like in some kind of dream. Only one day has past and Im holding $3500 in my hands. No Joke! I will have to keep you posted. but try it for yourself. We all who have looked for ways to MAKE money have spent more on a program that caused us headaches and frustration. Heck I did nothing, but posted a couple and I do mean just a couple of emails and I think I'm going to trip on my way to the bank on something and wake up. But I'm going to try and pay a few bills and do some other stuff first.
The forum won't let me put the link out just yet so I copied and pasted the email I received
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Little Miracle exists - Make Money & Help Others ( as seen on Oprah )

OPRAH PROVED IT WORKS!
Make $50,000 In a few Weeks...!

This Works Quickly and Legally

You may have heard of this program on 20/20 or even in the Wall Street Journal.
$10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep this short and sweet....

To get started, just copy this whole page and paste it to your documents to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, you could have as much as $50,000 in your PayPal Account or even more..

Do you Need Extra Income?

For the Price of 2 Happy Meals You can Help Someone and Change Your Life.

Basically this is all about People Helping People. Do you have a PayPal Account? ( IF not, then set up one right away, it takes less than 5 minutes AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE!! ).

You could make up to $50,000 in one month's time with more money coming in every month thereafter! 50,000 in your PayPal Account? That's Right! $50,000 Dollars in your PayPal Account.

PROVEN ON OPRAH and COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ( $10 Dollars ) and the very high profit potential.

There is NO limit to the income you can generate from this ( you can do it over and over again ). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!

HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY makes this system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Sign up for PayPal

It's real easy to set up and it's FREE!! Just make sure you get a BUSINESS or PREMIER account or you may be subjected to a monthly income limitation which may slow the program down.

So let's get started...

Firstly, send $5 to the first person ( listed at No. 1 ) on the list, by using the PayPal 'Send Money' feature and be sure to include in the email "Payment for Internet Marketing". THIS KEEPS THE PROGRAM LEGAL.

Then, send another $5 to the 5th person on the list ( listed at No. 5 ), with an email that says "Payment for Internet Marketing 5th".

Once you have done this, REMOVE the 1st email address listed at the top ( position No. 1 ) and place your address at the bottom ( position No. 5 ).

This then moves the 2nd email address to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd and the 5th to 4th. You now become the 5th email address.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!

If you do this the way it has been designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5 Dollar donation to the 1st email address and the message "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING".

Send a similar email with the words "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH" with the other $5 Dollars to the 5th person. This will help the 5th person to track the progress of the letter and to continue to send out more emails.

Sometime a persons account becomes so full they can't receive anymore, that usually happens with number 1, if that happens just follow the steps and don't send them anything.

Here is the list:
1.custombabybows1@hotmail.com
2. shoedreams@gmail.com
3. monsooncomputing@mail.com
4. biancadurrant@aol.com
5. schlaps_5@hotmail.com
( Make sure it's the same email address that you used to open your PayPal Account as this is the way you will receive your payment ).

Now that you have paid the 1st and 5th person and sent them both an email ( via the PayPal Account ) and placed your email address in the 5th place, then all you need to do is post your letter. You can post on message boards and newsgroups ( there are thousands ). You can even send an email to your own email list.

IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING" REPLIES.

The fifth person is the Guardian of the System = YOU !!

If there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the letter until there are.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND THE $5 DOLLARS TO THE 5TH PERSON, SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!!!

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your posting and do the exact same thing. As you wait through the 4th 3rd and 2nd slots for your work as guardian to pay off, hundreds even thousands of others will be assuming the role of guardian and keep the program moving.

Once you have arrived at the 1st position it means hundreds and maybe even thousands have been working the program since you started. All of those people will then pay you as the 1st and you won't believe the kind of money that has been generated.

Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins !!!

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name reaches the 1st slot, 900 to 15,000 people will send you $5 DOLLARS!

YOU COULD EASILY MAKE $50,000

Keep in mind that the most you spend is $10 DOLLARS! = ( WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND! ).
TESTIMONIALS:

Mary Gathers, Columbus, SC:
I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back, my account had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating on air ( especially with my new car ). I thought the Guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:
I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!

HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN:

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one and send the top name ( 1st person ) $5.00 Dollars.
DON'T FORGET to include "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING". This is IMPORTANT as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2. Send the other $5.00 Dollars and a note stating "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH" to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name and move the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 for your efforts.

Step 4. Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20 "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH" replies in your mailbox.

That's it - It's that simple!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad that you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees and will have the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of your Life!!!

The Guardian system is based on HONEST people helping each other out.

This Program is completely legal if you follow the step by step instructions.

It's the same concept of building a downline except more profitable and affordable.

Wishing you the very best of luck and may you prosper in fortune. Make BIG money in an HONEST way!

To Success!

MIKE2569

Back to top Go down